Saturday, November 27, 2010

...FAMILY PICTURES...

I'm finally ready to show off some of my favorites from our big photo shoot with our friend, Eric Greenhalgh.

If there are any that really stick out to you, let me know...I'm trying to decide which ones to blow up. 

This is so much fun...having a family...and looking so good!! ;)

He always strikes this pose!!


 Beautiful from the inside out!




 I love his corky little smile!



She adores her Daddy!! :)




 This is my whole world!!

Best buds...most of the time! ;)


Mom and Dad taking a moment! 


Me and my little loves!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I don't know where to start! These are so, so adorable! I love both of the ones with you and Liberty together, the one of Lib hugging Brandon, Lib on the car, the one of the kids and your legs, kids hugging each other (PRICELESS!), Justice and that white wheel thing, pretty much everyone with Justice and that squishy smile, the 2nd to last one with you and Justice, and the last one (LOVE!) They are ALL so good! You people are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete